The world is awash in data on America’s top companies. Too often, however, executives and investors rely on partial metrics to gauge business success or failure. And partial metrics only tell a partial story. The Drucker Institute has brought together five dimensions of corporate performance to create a holistic perspective based on Peter Drucker’s core principles.
Join the Drucker Institute’s Executive Director, Zach First, and Business Talent Group’s EVP & Chief Innovation Officer, Sandra Pinnavaia, for a behind-the-scenes tour of how this system works, and what it means for the companies hoping to make (or climb) the Management Top 250 ranking published by The Wall Street Journal annually.
In this presentation, you’ll learn:
- Peter Drucker’s principles of corporate effectiveness and their importance
- The indicators that reveal how well a company adheres to these principles
- Lessons from the tech sector about why innovation is not the key to success
- How to use the Drucker Institute’s model to uncover where your industry as a whole stands out—and where it doesn’t
- One thing you can do differently to take advantage of these insights immediately